Liffey - Hand Brushed Brown
The Liffey Brogue, a classic. A shoe that has been and always will be, the perfect choice for formal wear. The upper leather is an unfinished European crust, which is hand stained with a light base coat before the darker stain is applied with a brush stroke to give a stunning antique wooden effect. Hand brushed and wax polished to a deep patina, this Brogue will instantly elevate any formal outfit.
The sole is made from premium Italian leather paired with a high grade rubber which gives extra durability and protection whilst keeping the neat lines of an all leather sole.
The brogue shoe is traditionally made up of multiple pieces - the upper leather which features decorative perforations also known as ‘broguing’. The brogue was traditionally worn as country footwear therefore the perforations were originally designed to allow the shoes to dry quicker when wet.
We have designed our new brogues in partnership with our factory in India.
- Designed and Made in Northampton, England
- Premium Craftsmanship since 1880
- Goodyear Welted Construction
- Full Leather Insole and Lining
- Calf Leather with Natural finish
- Hand-stitched detailing
- Full Leather Sole
- Construction Type: Welted
- Fitting Type: F
- Last Shape: 386
- Product: liffey
- Season: AW22
- Shoe Type: Brogue, Oxford
- Sole Type: Leather
- Collections: Father's Day, Men's Brogues, Men's Oxfords, Men's Shoes