Charles - Black Fine Grain - Brogue Shoe
In 1940 Charles Barker designed a refined brogue to meet growing demand for a classic yet stylish gentleman’s shoe. Handmade on our famous last, No. 29, the brogue was made using fine English grain leather with a double oak bark tanned leather sole.
Barker have delved into the archives and recreated this iconic brogue with a new lease of life. Our team have endeavoured to source the original fine grain leather and utilise traditional techniques that hark back to the days of artisan shoe making. We have named the new style ‘Charles’ in honour of it’s creator, Charles Barker.
- Designed and made in Northampton, England
- Premium craftsmanship since 1880
- Goodyear Welted construction
- Calf grain leather with natural finish
- Hand-stitched detailing
- Free USA shipping
- Construction Type: Welted
- Fitting Type: F
- Last Shape: 29
- Shoe Type: Brogue
- Collections: Icon Series, Men's Brogues, Men's Shoes, Mens Boots, Spring / Summer 2020 Collection Country Collection, Men's Brogues, Men's Shoes, Spring / Summer 2020 Collection Country Collection, Men's Brogues, Men's Shoes, Spring / Summer 2020 Collection Men's Brogues, Men's Shoes, Mens Derbys, Spring / Summer 2020 Collection